Spend Less Money
Be More Comfortable
Help the Environment
See How We Can Help You
A Geothermal Joke For You
How does a green technology
secretly become mainstream?
It goes underground!
How Widespread is Geothermal?
It's really that simple.
Want to learn more?
Geothermal In Your Home
See how a geothermal system works in a real home.
Our "Quality First" Approach
Always treating your home like we would our own.
Getting the details right can maximize efficiency and save thousands of dollars over the life of your system. Choosing an installer with the right combination of experience and expertise can make all the difference.
Loop & Equipment Choices
Experienced installers know that decisions about loop size and type, combined with an intimate knowledge of heat exchange systems, makes all the difference.
The heat exchange portion is only half of your home's conditioning system. Maximum efficiency and comfort requires expertise in HVAC distribution as well.
Quality first means choosing only the most efficient, longest-lasting, quietest equipment available.
Our GeoComfort systems:
- Are made in America.
- Undergo the toughest quality testing in the industry.
- Come with the best factory warranty options in the industry.
- Have the highest efficiency and capacity ratings of any systems.
- Have a wider system selection, allowing a perfect fit for your home.
- Have coated coils for a longer lifespan and more reliability.
- Include air handlers custom designed for maximum efficiency.
- Use the most efficient, quietest blower motors available.
Your installation is important for you and your home, so it is important to us too. That's why everything we do is with your interests in mind.
We will dedicate all our experience and expertise to:
- Select only the highest quality, most cost-effective equipment with your specific needs in mind.
- Install your geothermal system with uncompromising detail and care, as if it were our own home.
- Ensure your home is as comfortable, cost-efficient, and environmentally friendly as it can be.
"The most energy efficient, environmentally friendly, cost effective" heating and cooling system available.
-U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Top 3 Reasons To Choose Geothermal
There are so many, but these are our favorites.
You can save some serious money with Geothermal. Here’s how.
- Save 30-70% annually on heating and cooling your home.
- Save an additional 60% on your hot water energy costs.
- With virtually no maintenance required, you won’t have to spend money on annual furnace checkups.
- Our equipment has a 20-25 year lifespan. That’s double what you can expect from conventional systems.
A Better Home
Pay less and get more. That’s a breath of fresh air.
- Geothermal’s efficient “always on” style means your home won’t get the temperature swings you see from furnaces and electric heat.
- There is no danger of the gas leaks or carbon monoxide poisoning that can occur with natural gas, propane, or fuel oil.
- There are none of the fire dangers that can come with baseboard heating.
- Our equipment is so quiet, you’ll have a hard time even knowing it’s on.
- No more listening to a noisy A/C unit as you enjoy your yard or patio.
Simply the best.
- A home with a geothermal system produces 77% fewer emissions than a home with electric resistance heating and standard A/C.
- Geothermal uses a renewable heat source. Rather than burning fuels to create heat, geothermal simply pulls existing heat from the earth.
- Installing a standard residential system is the equivalent of taking 2 cars off the road, or planting an acre of trees.
- Compared to a conventional fossil fuel system, a geothermal system produces approximately one less pound of CO2 emissions for every hour of use.
Great results speak for themselves.